Summary of opportunities
The following opportunities to market your business are provided by the Chamber of Commerce. The production is undertaken in house, so the costs are minimised.
The various opportunuties include:
- Website listings, pages and hyperlinks
- Inclusion of submitted stories in the quarterly Village Voice e-newsletter to "Friends of Brunswick"
- Inclusion of logo in rotating pop up on website (right hand side banner)
- Advice on what's required for your business and referrals
- Business Card Directory
- Brunswick Visitor Map
- Tear off Map/Dining Out Guide (free line entry for members)
- 101 Things to Do in Bruns brochure (free for members)
- Brunswick Accommodation Guide (free for members)
- Northern Rivers Secondhand Trail brochure
- Biking around Brunswick pocket guide
- Brunswick River Guide
- "Buy Local" campaign
- Co-operative marketing features and ads in local newspapers and magazines
- Ads in hard copy and email newsletters
- Sponsorship of Kites & Bikes Festival in March (every second year)
- Sponsorship of Mullum to Bruns Paddle in May
- Sponsorship of Old and Gold Festival in June
- Sponsorship of the Simple Pleasures Photographic Competition July-September
- Host of "Business After Hours", launches, AGM & other networking functions or workshops
- Corporate Sponsorship of the Visitor Centre
- Display of brochures/cards in the Visitor Centre (free for members)
Chamber and Visitor Centre members receive discounts of up to 20%. Some opportunities are free for members.
Download the current chart of opportunities below. Contact the Visitor Centre on 02 6685 1003 if you are interested in any of the above. The Chamber is keen to assist you in growing your businesses, so as members you can make an appointment with the Chamber's Executive Officer or the Visitor Centre Marketing Manager to discuss your particular needs.