Tear Off Maps/Dining Out Guide
Tear Off Town Maps
Free town maps are produced to assist visitors in navigating their way around the town.
- handy and easy to read black & white A4 map
- includes all the possible amenities of interest to visitors
- The maps are produced as tear off maps in pads of 100
- They are available free to members for their shop counters from the Visitor Centre
- There are 3 opportunities for prominent display of your logo on the map
- Prominent logo placement (2cm x 4cm)
Prominent logo placement - $250 (includes large ad on Dining Guide side of map, plus line listing).
September/October each year. Expressions of interest for the next production can be directed to the Visitor Centre at this time.
Dining Out Guide
The Dining Out Guide - a comprehensive guide to the 29 restaurants, cafes, take aways and food outlets in Brunswick Heads, is positioned on the reverse side of the free town map. It is available at accommodation houses, various businesses around town and at the Visitor Centre, 7 Park St.
- Listings of all food businesses in Brunswick Heads in categories
- Phone number
- Key - breakfast/lunch/dinner availability
- Businesses numbers and plotted on the tear off map overleaf
- Display ads (half and full size) available
Line ads - Chamber members - free/non members - $25 (plus GST)
Display ads - from $50 - $95 (plus GST)
December each year. Expressions of interest in advertising in the Brunswick Dining out Guide can be directed to the Visitor Centre in October on 02 6685 1003.
View a copy of the 2014 Tear Off Town Map and Dining Out Guide here.