Meetings, Conferences, Incentives & Special Events
Take your business event back in time to the retro, creative hub of Brunswick Heads. Unspoiled by development, Brunswick Heads has retained its laid-back seaside village atmosphere. Timber bridges link the character-filled village to lush river beach and spectacular surf beach that stretches to Byron Bay – 10km south.
SIMPLE PLEASURES, HAPPY DELEGATES!
Brunswick Heads is a new, quirky destination for meetings and conferences of up to 200 delegates. Venues include Hotel Brunswick, Brunswick Picture House, quaint community halls such as Memorial Hall, CWA Hall and the Scout Hall, Brunswick Bowls Club and Ocean Shores Country Club. Outdoor spaces for off-site events include North Head Beach and Torakina Nature Reserve. See our weddings and events venues for a range of options or email us with your requirements.
Restaurants and Caterers include Fleet Restaurant (2 hats), Fat Belly Kaf, Eat Drink, Merherati, Kristina’s Tasty Kitchen, Let them Eat Cake, Stork Catering, Melon As Anything and the Bean Van. Email us with your requirements. Or Read more...
Activities include kayak tours, SUP, Eco-Cruises, surf lessons, fishing charters, horse riding on the beach, lawn bowls, tennis, golf, farmers markets, pick your own fresh produce, food tours, skydiving, hot air ballooning, yoga, pottery, cooking classes. Read more...
SIMPLE PLEASURES, CREATIVE EVENTS
For incentive programs and special events that are truly original, visually stunning and great fun – consider bringing your crew to Brunswick Heads. Here’s a few ideas to get the juices flowing...
- Hand-pick fresh produce then learn to cook it with a local chef and enjoy eating it for lunch at a sumptuous paddock feast
- Take your delegates on an artisan village shopping experience with a local stylist followed by an exclusive, hands on design workshop with local curators. Follow this up with a retro picnic on the riverbank with local market stalls and fabulous games
- Delight delegates with a selection of arts workshops including pottery, painting, drawing, jewellery making, leatherwork, mosaics, floristry and photography
- Kayaking, Stand Up Paddleboarding and eco-cruising on the Brunswick River with a beach picnic on Christmas Beach.
- Retro tennis club party with optional activities including tennis, horse-riding on the beach, mountain bike riding, beach volleyball, fishing and surf lifesaving demonstrations
- Ambrose golf tournament and lawn bowls competition at Ocean Shores Country Club with sunset cocktails and canapés overlooking the Wollumbin Caldera
- Turn your awards night into a cheeky cabaret with The Brunswick Picture House.
- Spend the morning in personal development mode with yoga, kinesiology, massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, crystal healing, astrology, tarot, psychic skills, circus skills
- An exclusive dinner at 2 hatted restaurant Fleet with Delicious Magazine’s New Gen Chef of the year 2016.
- Start the day with an adrenalin boost: Champagne breakfast hot air balloon flight or tandem skydive. Or just get the blood pumping with an early morning stand up paddle tour, surf lesson, scuba dive or kayak tour.
Contact us to discuss your needs - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brunswick Heads is the closest village to some of Australia’s best festivals, including Bluesfest, Splendour in the Grass and Falls Festival. Bring festival quality and style to your corporate event. Bruns locals include world class musicians, caterers, entertainers, stylists, AV technicians, photographers, MCs and more. See our A-Z directory for weddings and events suppliers ... read more.
Brunswick Heads is located just 40 minutes from Gold Coast and Ballina Byron Airports and 2 hours from Brisbane. Transport options include vintage kombis, coaches, limousines, airport shuttles. Read more...
Contact the Brunswick Visitor Centre: (02) 6685 1003