Macadamia Castle VIP
New VIP Tour of the Macadamia Castle
Are you looking to get up close and personal and learn more about our Australian animals? You can now have an intimate guided tour with exclusive behind-the-scenes access, where you’ll meet native and farmyard animals one-on-one in Keeper only areas and go on a guided exploration and unforgettable hands-on experience of our Animal Park.
This is an immersive tour gaining insider knowledge of the animals and the operation of a facility. Your group will meet kangaroos, wallabies, sugar gliders, possums, emus, koala, wombat, Australian birds, owl and a plethora of reptiles including snakes, lizards a crocodile and much, much more.
It includes transfers from your accommodation in Byron Bay or Ballina in an electric Tesla vehicle as well as food and drinks throughout the day.
• Learn about and participate in animal training
• Prepare and learn more about the animal’s diet
• Undertake enrichment activities, stimulating their natural behaviours
• Get truly up close and personal with a range of animals
• Participate in animal encounters with photographs
• Learn about conservation and protecting local species
• Pick up and drop off in a Tesla vehicle
• Coffee on arrival, your choice of lunch and a pancake afternoon tea
• Personalised tour with a dedicated Keeper throughout the day
• Go behind the scenes in the Keeper Sheds to prepare food
• Free flight bird show and encounter with the birds
• Meet the crocs and reptiles
• Nocturnal Theatre with a personalised meeting following the show
• Farmyard baby animal feeding
• Owl encounter
• Enter the enclosure to learn more about kangaroos, wallabies and emus
• Meet our koala and gain an insider’s knowledge on his behaviours
• Train ride and animal food
• Transfers from your accommodation in a Tesla electric vehicle (4 persons or under) or shuttle bus
• A digital photographic record of your day. At least 10 fantastic photos
• Local cocktail tasting plate (over 18s)
4 or less participants $600
5 participants $700
6 participants $800
7 participants $900
8 participants $1,000
Minimum 7 years of age
Collection from your Ballina or Byron hotel in an electric Tesla motor vehicle at 9.30am and returning at 4pm. You will be in the animal park from 10am-3.00pm. Depart Castle at 3.30 pm after cocktails and Macadamia Nut tasting. Gold Coast transfers available. $175 extra return. Ask for price for other locations.