Registration & maps
On-line registrations are now open.
Follow the link to register for this year's event before the day. Online registrations close 5pm Friday May 27th. After this time you will be able to register on the day. A receipt will be issued via email and you will be required to check in at the pre-registration desk at Heritage Park before departure. You will be issued with a number that is required to be displayed.
Registrations on the day
Forms can be downloaded from the website from 15th April and brought along to the registration desk at Heritage Park on the day before departure. You will be issued with a number that is required to be displayed.
Download a copy of the registration form here. Please also read the paddle agreement.
Entry fees include paddle registration, insurance and free bus transport back to Heritage Park.
Echo Fun Paddle
- Adults $15
- Children under 15 $5
- Family (2 adults 2 children) $35
- Boat crew of 4 or more $50
- TURSA Paddle Challenge $25
- SUP challenge $25
Ferry Board Challenge - all $5
Paddle Board divisions
- 8-10yrs under 2m paddle board
- 11-13yrs under 2m paddle board
- 14-17yrs 9 feet paddle board
- Open 9 feet paddle board
- Open short board under 8ft
- Open long board 8ft and above
Download the 2010 maps of the start, the 10km course and of the Terrace activities here. The slightly revised 2011 maps, including a detailed map of the start at Heritage Park, will be up shortly.
- PaddleMap-2011-River.pdf 644kb
- PaddleMap-2011-Bruns.pdf 882kb
- Final_PaddleMap-2011-Mullum.pdf 527kb
What to Bring
• Kayak (your own, borrowed or hired)
• Wear hat
• Wear long sleeved shirt (preferably quick drying - not cotton)
• Wear shoes (not thongs)
• Water - 2 litres
• Snacks e.g. muesli bars.
• Insect repellent
• Raincoat (not hooded)
• Mobile phone in waterproof bag (there will be 5 Marine Rescue boats down the river)
• Towel & change of clothes in waterproof bag
• Sense of fun