Become a Volunteer
Become a volunteer and join the friendly team!
- Enjoy working with a cheerful, motivated team in a great environment
- Enjoy meeting new people every day and helping visitors find their way around the town and surrounding area
- Like to be part of a team promoting and supporting our local businesses
- Enjoy making things work on the smell of an oily rag
- Like to utilise, expand or learn computer, customer service and business skills
- Enjoy getting the job done and basking in the praise of your colleagues
- Like to satisfy Centrelink obligations
- Love Brunswick Heads and want to share your passion?
- Have some local knowledge or are willing to learn quickly?
If these criteria appeal to you, contact Melinda Bennett at the Brunswick Heads Visitor Centre and arrange to come in and visit to discuss how to go about becoming a Brunswick Heads Visitor Centre volunteer.
p: 02 6685 1002