Brunswick Heads Chamber Membership & Benefits
Chamber membership - what's in it for you!
Chamber membership is designed for all those home and shopfront businesses which operate in or service Brunswick Heads or its businesses.
By pooling its resources and working with partners, the Chamber of Commerce is able to offer its members the following services, benefits and opportunities:
- Showcasing of the town and its businesses
- Town branding and promotion - Protection of the town's character & point of difference through the "Simple Pleasures" branding campaign and "Taking Care of Brunswick" Tourism Management Strategy
- Co-operative marketing and e-marketing campaigns campaigns
- Presence on the official website www.brunswickheads.org.au
- Organisation of festivals and events
- Access to information on business development workshops and information on seminars and events via the regular hard copy and online newsletters
- Visitor information services - a centrally located Visitor Centre to welcome and look after your tourist customers, saving your business time.
- Town streetscaping and improvement projects eg the CBD and Tweed St makeovers
- Participation in "Buy Local" initiatives and campaigns
- Involvement in progressing community projects eg the Skatepark
- A strong and respected voice representing the business community on issues affecting the economy via Council lobbying and submission writing
- Advocacy to Council for members on issues affecting Brunswick businesses
- Strong partnerships with organisations beyond Brunswick (I & I NSW, NR Tourism, Byron United, Byron Visitor Centre, LPMA) to elevate our profile
- Grant sourcing for our many events and projects.
- Discounts on Simple Pleasures merchandise (up to 20%)
- Discounts on Chamber organised workshops
- Free networking and social events
- Free flyer distribution - inserts in the Chamber's monthly hard copy newsletter
- Free display of cards/brochures in the Visitor Centre
- Discount on a business card entry in the Business Card Directory
- Opportunities for great marketing deals
- Inclusion in co-operative marketing ads co-ordinated by the Chamber
- Free listing on the Dining Out Guide
- Free 25 word summary on the official Bruns website with discounts on pages and links
- Eligibility for inclusion on the Visitor Map
- Inclusion in the quarterly Brunswick Village Newsletter to Friends of Brunswick
Annual membership fee
The 2018 Chamber membership fee is $187 for general membership, with additional options of discounted Business Card Directory entry ($44) and an e-marketing package ($77).
Members must be businesses operating in Brunswick Heads or servicing Brunswick Heads businesses.
Not in Brunswick Heads and want to be a Visitor Centre member instead?
Non Brunswick heads businesses and tourism businesses operating outside Brunswick Heads are invited to join the Visitor Centre. Visitor Centre Memberships for 2018 are $154 for standard membership, with additional options available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 6685 1002.
Become a Chamber member
You can download membership forms below, complete and
- Email to email@example.com with advice of online payment
- Post to PO Box 184 Brunswick Heads together with cheque
- Drop in to the Visitor Centre, 7 Park St, Brunswick Heads
NB. Sorry, we do not have credit card facilities but we do accept online payments.