Sub-Committees & Representation
The Chamber has an Executive Committee of seven, who are elected annually from the membership. It meets monthly as a strategic and management board.
Chamber Executive Committee 2019
Acting President (from August 2019)
p: 6685 1213
Casual vacancy at August 2019
Paramount Publication House
Zac Tooth Architect
Brunswick Heads Pharmacy
ph: 02 6685 1003
e: chamber (at) brunswickheads (dot) org (dot) au
Subcommitees and Taskforces
The Chamber's workload is spread quite widely. Many of the on going projects, campaigns and issues are dealt with by smaller subcommittees and task forces.
Other committees/taskforces and event committees are established for the period of the issue project/event and invitations are extended to business people and community members to participate.
In 2019 there are several Subcommittees operating.
- Brunswick Tourism Management Strategy
- Visitor Centre Committee
- Finance Committee
- Holiday Letting Committee
- Simple Pleasures Design Team
- Tweed Street Taskforce
- Residential & Business and Industrial Lands Strategy Subcommittee (REBILS)
- Policy Committee
The Chamber also has a number of Event and Project Management Committees
- Simple Pleasures Photography Competition Committee
- Old & Gold Event Committee
- Mullum2Bruns Paddle Committee
- Town Map Project
- Taking Care of Bruns During Falls Project
- No Paid Parking Project
- Customer Service Awards working group
Several of these subcommittees are made up of volunteer community members. For further enquiries about joining any of these sub-committees or taskforces, please contact the Admin Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org